BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Fairlady...=)

Friday...17/10/2008...that evening...about 5pm...suddenly i heard my hp rang...it's from my ayah..."along,kete dh smpai!"...he said...wuhuuu...!!!can't wait to go back home...tepat 530pm...i immediately shut down the PC...punch card...then VRRROOOOMMM back home with my karisma...

Yeah...i can see it from far...after i parked the karisma...dgn x sabarnye...i tawaf my new MyVi EZi twice...try to get into the car...but i forgot about the key...hehehe...gelojoh sgt...i took the key inside the house...my family know how excited i am...they just let me enjoy the moment...=)

i sit in the car...took some pictures and then start the engine...ayah takes place beside me...then i do the testdrive...waaaahhhh...i don't know how to express my feelings...all i can do is just smiling...=)

Now...i have one of my dreams come true...alhamdulillah...actually my dream car would be Proton Persona...but with my parents advice...akhirnya i took this car...x sabar nk tayang kt sume org...hahaha...!!!

1 tukang tilik:

Hakeem Abd.Kahar said...

wah..wah...wah...dah ade kete baru nnt kite round BP eh..huhu

saye dah agak dah...tp x sangka cpt sgt...

tahniah...hope u enjoy with ur new car..