BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

i'm someone's...=)

3 weeks in a row...i've been busy going to many places with Arjuna...actually his name is not Arjuna...i wish i can tell everyone his actual name...but i just can't...having him as part of my life is such a big glory...i'm the luckiest person ever...he propose me in YM...

Arjuna : my dream girl is u
Arjuna : coz this heart can't stop pounding hard

Arjuna : he wants u...
Arjuna : will u be my princess of my heart???

after keep silent and thinking for several minutes...i reply:

rai : be serious ******

the conversation continues...finally, i reply:

rai : i think
rai : we can build this relationship slowly
rai : i do...

there's so many things come out in my mind when the first time he propose me...too many things...tooooo many things!!!but now...i just put that "things" aside because i receive his proposal already...so, i'm someone's...=)



3 tukang tilik:

Hakeem Abd.Kahar said...

Who is ur Arjuna??
i wondering who & how lucky he is to be the part of ur life....

huhu...lay low and keep it slowly miss!!!

RAIFANA ABDULLAH said...

yup...he's lucky...i'll always lay low & hoping he always by myside...

Hanis Harun said...

ahah...gotcha!