BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Week 13

today is at the end of week 13...only 1 week left for all classes to end...i feel very glad because i've finish all the syllabus for my subjects... phew~

dear students, now is the time to buckle up your seat belt, sit tight & relax, concentrate...i'm going to bring you to the journey of truth...where you have to put all the entertainment aside for a while...read your modules and do the revision...
don't worry, i'll lead you...just follow me~ MySpace

6 tukang tilik:

H.A.K.E.E.M said...

mari kite ikot miss rai berlari2 anak mcm kucing tu....huhu

..:::R A I F A N A:::.. said...

ok jom...tp, itu kucing ke hakeem...???

H.A.K.E.E.M said...

kucing la....hbs tu ape?? kambing??!!

..:::R A I F A N A:::.. said...

kambing ke...?!!?!logik la sket...sekeh kang...rasenye tikus la tuh...sape setuju???

ima said...

mengarut!

..:::R A I F A N A:::.. said...

ima...xde binatang name "mengarut"...haha...